New Filtration Technology – Universal Vacuum Filter
Chemicals and Bioproducts
- Significantly Higher Throughput per unit area (2 – 25 times).
- Produces thick, dry filter cakes (1-8 cm).
- Operates at high RPM (1-8) RPM.
- Smaller footprint – a little as 1/10 area of conventional technology.
- Filter plate design eliminates common plate problems and breakage.
- Lower CAPEX and OPEX.
- Filter features Newly Developed and Patent Pending Filtration Technology.
- Filter throughput per unit area is significantly greater than competitors.
- Filter provides the highest performing vacuum filtration technology – displaces existing rotary disc and ceramic disc filters.
- Filter accommodates patent pending filter media that outperforms all other filter medias – as well as conventional filter medias – ceramic, cloths, specialized media.
- Greater than 2000% production improvement per unit filter area –
- Site testing of iron tailings slurry using FM Technologies newly developed ceramic sector technology was highlighted by greater than a 2000% (20 x) production improvement per unit filter area compared to existing filtration equipment under like conditions.
- Lower Cake Moisture and Cleaner Filtrate –
- The FM production enhancement was accompanied by lower cake moisture and cleaner filtrate.
- No Loss in Performance –
- The FM sector technology had no loss in performance during the entire series of tests – FM sector technology was extremely resistant to plugging compared to existing technology.